Refunds & Returns Policy
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
At The Annex Mount Hawthorn, we understand that shopping online may be difficult due to the nature of being unable to try on a garment. However, we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase by providing accurate garment descriptions including sizing information and a fair exchange policy.
RETURN FOR CREDIT
- We do not refund returns if you simply change your mind. This includes instances where a customer buys an item but later decides or realises they have selected the wrong colour, size or product. We offer a 6-week credit note or can happily exchange the size for you if available.
- We do not accept returns on items that are on sale or part of a sale promotion. Please ensure that you are certain about your purchase.
- We do not accept returns on items that are purchased on pre-order or special customer order.
- Your item must not have been worn, washed or altered from its original condition in any way
- The swing tag must still be attached to the item and the item must be returned in the original packaging in which it was received.
- For hygiene purposes, we are unable to accept returns on earrings, underwear or swimwear. Again please ensure that you are certain about your purchase.
- Exchanges must be sent back within a 7 day time frame to be accepted.
- The Annex reserves the right to refuse returns if the above conditions are not met by the customer.
- For Western Australian customers, we are happy to accept returns in store.
- If an item is faulty we reserve the right to repair or replace the item. If the item cannot be repaired or replaced, we will be willing to offer a refund.
- Faulty items are classified as faulty where they are received with a manufacturing fault, which has occurred within a reasonable time frame
- Items that have been damaged as a result of wear and tear over time will not be deemed faulty
- Items that have obviously been damaged in transit by the carrier will not be deemed faulty
- If an item is deemed faulty, the supplier will reserve the right to repair or replace the item before crediting The Annex Brands. Therefore, we are only able to pass on refund to the customer if the faulty item cannot be repaired or replaced first.
- When emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your return, please clearly outline the fault and where it is situated on the product, to help us understand where the item has been damaged.
STEPS FOR RETURNING A GARMENT
- If you wish to return an item, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving item.
- Please outline the item as thoroughly as possible (brand, style name, size) and the reason for return.
- Please send back the return to:
The Annex Brands, Att: Returns
145 Scarborough Beach Road,
Mount Hawthorn, WA, 6016
- We will notify you by email once your return has been inspected and approved
- Once exchanges are approved, your credit note will be issued to you in the form of a promotional code for the total value paid for the garment. We will email this code to you and will keep it on our system for a period of 6 weeks.
- If an item is faulty and you are eligible for refund, you will also be refunded the original postage amount charged to you by The Annex Brands.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Under extreme circumstances we will allow cancellation of an order. For approval please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request cancellation. Orders must be cancelled within 12 hours.
All orders placed through Afterpay will incur a 6% cancellation fee.